2023 Call for Sessions
Call for Sessions
We are opening a Call for Sessions to expand our partnerships and invite various stakeholders interested in participating in the Forum.
As a session organizer, you will be required to mobilize your own resources and take on responsibilities involved with organizing a session.
○ Project Overview
- Eligible Applicants: International organizations, governmental institutions, CSOs, academia, foundation, private sector, etc.
- Project Period: May 1 - November 31, 2023 (7 months)
- Project Details: Session planning, promotion, and on-site operation
- Support: Assistance with invitation and promotion; cost sharing/matching (if required)
○ Important Dates
- Application Deadline: Sunday, April 23, 2023
- Acceptance Announcement: Wednesday, April 26, 2023 (The announcement will be shared individually by email.)
- Bilateral Meeting for Consultation: by April 30, 2023
The session proposal form and the 13th WHRCF concept note are attached below.
Please submit your application to email@example.com by the deadline.
- Concept Note: Relevance to the overall theme
- Session Plan: Geographical, gender and age balance of panelists; interaction with the audience
- Promotion Plan
[The 13th WHRCF] Session Proposal.docx (31.0K)
11 downloads | DATE : 2023-04-09 20:56:58
[The 13th WHRCF] Draft Concept Note.pdf (693.8K)
5 downloads | DATE : 2023-04-09 21:34:19
- previousThe 13th WHRCF Concept Note 23.05.09
- nextGuide for WHRCF Session Organizers 23.02.28