Opportunities at Three International Forums’ Publicity Team!
Gwangju International Center (GIC) is organizing three forums this autumn: (1) the World Human Rights Cities Forum (WHRCF), (2) the Gwangju Urban Design Forum (GUDF), and (3) the Asia Culture Forum (ACF).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Understanding of a wide range of social media platforms
Period of activity: September ~ December 2017
Coordinating, writing, and
producing Newsletters for each forum: The articles can
be a general overview/review of the forums or interview with participants.
(At least 300 words in length per article)
- Interview with Speakers: Pre-event interviews and on-site interviews
- Plan, design, and create contents on the forums for social media
- A certificate of participation
- Selected articles to be published in Gwangju News, the first English monthly of Korea
- Sept. 6: Submission application form to https://goo.gl/forms/O1zdsmDW9KOIrjoF3
- Sept. 13: Orientation at Kimdaejung Convention Center
- Gwangju International Center (GIC) is an NPO for Korean and international residents of Gwangju to collaborate for community building (http://eng.gic.or.kr)
- The World Human Rights Cities Forum (WHRCF, 14~17 September) started in 2011 by Gwangju Metropolitan Government in order to uphold and further develop the spirit of the May 18 Democratization Movement (http://www.whrcf.org)
- The Asia Culture Forum (ACF, 13~15 November) started in 2006, and it is now hosted by Ministry of Culture and Gwangju Metropolitan Government to share experiences and knowledge on Asian culture and to promote international exchange in the field. (http://www.asiacultureforum.org)
- Gwangju Urban Design Forum (GUDF, 5~7 December): The Gwangju Metropolitan Government is hosting this international form to promote a creative city and a happy city for the citizens incorporating history, culture, environment and technology. (http://www.gudf.org)
Contact: Jinho Jung (Email to firstname.lastname@example.org)