Human Rights Paper Session I Call for Papers
Human Rights, Environment and Climate Change:
Developing human rights-based solutions for sustainable, inclusive, and climate-resilient cities
Raoul Wallenberg Institute of Human Rights and Humanitarian Law (RWI), BK21 FOUR The Education & Research Program for Fostering Cultural Memory Curators, and the Gwangju International Center (GIC) are co-hosting “Human Rights Paper Session I” and we are inviting researchers, PhD candidates, practitioners, activists, and graduate students to present papers related to the present call on “Human Rights, Environment and Climate Change: Developing human rights-based solutions for sustainable, inclusive and climate-resilient cities”.
Selected papers will be presented during the 12th WHRCF on-site or online. The organizers reserve the right to publish selected papers in electronic or hard copy formats in the WHRCF Paper Series or in any other publication, in particular a peer-reviewed publication.
Abstract Submission Deadline
September 4, 2022
September 8, 2022
Paper Submission Deadline
October 4, 2022
Presentation Material Submission Deadline
October 4, 2022
Paper Presentation at the 12th WHRCF
October 12, 2022
The selection criteria are originality and innovativeness of the work; relevance to the conference theme and call for papers; and geographical and gender balance.
Submit an abstract (not exceeding 500 words) to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, notice that the following information must be included in your submission:
- The author’s name and affiliation;
- A short biography (100 words) to be included in the abstract itself;
- The author’s CV, including a relevant list of publications (maximum 800 words);
- The author’s contact details, including email address and telephone numbers;
- Whether you will deliver presentation online or in person at the Forum venue;
- All information should be submitted in MS-Word format.
Full Paper Submission
Selected authors should submit the advance draft of their papers prior to the Forum. Papers should be at least 2,000 words, not counting the bibliography, and they should follow the APA stylesheet in MS-Word format. The deadline for submission of the advance draft is October 4, 2022.
Accepted participants are expected to submit the final version of their papers on November 15, 2022. Papers’ final version should have a minimum length of 3,000 words, not counting the bibliography, and they should follow the APA stylesheet in MS-Word format.
- Selected abstract and full papers will be published by the WHRCF official website.
- Accommodation for 3 nights will be provided in case of on-site presentation at the 12th WHRCF.
- For more information, see the attached Concept Note of the Call for Paper.
[The 12th WHRCF] HR Paper Session 1_Call for Papers.pdf (886.1K)
29 downloads | DATE : 2022-08-16 22:34:01
[The 12th WHRCF] HR Paper Session 1_Concept Note.pdf (254.1K)
27 downloads | DATE : 2022-08-16 22:34:01